All 7 art Reviews

Kylo Ren and UED-8 Kylo Ren and UED-8

Took me a while of repeating to understand the UED-8 (you eeediot) part. Love it.

Let Go 1 Let Go 1

!

Those greens and blues are just so damn beautiful

Bobfleadip responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

: Paradise : : Paradise :

awesome

Love the color of the background, reminds me of a really tasty, sour sweet :D

oh and here..... © ®
Thought you'd might like to copy and paste these for future authors comments :D

Kero-the-boy-killer responds:

Ah thank you for those @_@ I need to go figure out how to do those on my own

Ching Chongin Ching Chongin

Awesome

What a Ching-Chong beautiful picture :D I love it, the games awesome. Loving the sexy girl in bikini :P and the Fuk Yu Whale boat lol its all awesome.

One small gripe though sorry to rain on your parade :( The whales head doesn't have a reflection in the water but the boat behind does :o

Great pic anyway :) 10/10 5/5

TheShadling responds:

Yes I have tought someone might point that out, I just didnt reflect it. thanks for the ten buddy.

SBT: Dark pasts always follow SBT: Dark pasts always follow

Cloverfield

When i saw this my first thought was Cloverfield just like everyone elses. But that's not a bad thing, it looks awesome! It reminds me of the Cloverfield spin-off manga where there's some little kid that controls the monster with some orb or something.

Great pic :) love the colors

The Cheesecake Heroes The Cheesecake Heroes

hehe

Reminds me a little of a freaky lookng UltraSheriff lol. I love the blue teleportation aura thingy, it looks really tasty. 10 Stars cause i love to Eat cheesecake AND teleport!

:: Lock, Shock, n' Barrel :: :: Lock, Shock, n' Barrel ::

/slap

This is awesome, Love the colors all awesome and dark with that Neon pink bringing the pic to life. I was looking at them and thought, Well those things look like those little guys out of The Nightmare Before Christmas. And then i had to slap myself for my stupidity,
Very Nice art here